8.02.2006

I still love Mel

I have recently finished watching all four Lethal Weapon movies. Of all of them, the first one is my favorite. And though I was in the middle of the fourth L.W. movie during the anti-semitism/arrest of Mel Gibson, I did not stop watching it just because of what he said while he was being arrested for a DUI. And I will not resort to what Barbara Walters is going to do--give up watching any future Mel Gibson movies. I'm sure in her sinless state, that she has never said anything or done anything that is shameful or is against the grain of her fellow man (or woman). In fact, I'm just SURE she has never taken Jesus Christ's name in vain, because that would be an anti-semitic comment since our Lord was a Jew. And I'm sure she's not broken any of the Ten Commandments herself. In fact, none of the people and organizations who are now after MG have done anything wrong in their lives. It is truly amazing how many perfect people are walking around on the earth.

And something else that I find odd ... From http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14137508/: This is not the first time Gibson has faced accusations of anti-Semitism. Gibson produced, directed and financed "The Passion of the Christ,'' which some Jewish leaders said cast Jews as the killers of Jesus.

Have they not read the Bible?

Anyway, I don't need to hear anything else from Barbara. I'm done with her if she's done with Mel. She can go and be perfect on her View. I'm going to try to be sinless over here in my part of the world, but I know that I'll screw that up--like I always do. Jesus loves me and Mel anyway.

No comments: