7.19.2006

What in the WORLD?!

Weighed and measured yesterday morning. No changes. None--I have "successfully" maintained for the last year. Yipty-dodang-do. My body is more stubborn than my personality, and it's like dealing with a teenager who doesn't give a flip what I want or need. I have to remember that I'm feeding it--my body the teenager--all the good things and then it will have no choice but to conform. Like sending it to military school to learn how to behave itself. I have only been on the complex carbs for the morning/fibrous carbs in the afternoon for two days now, so I'll do another weigh and measure day each week. I'm going back to logging everything into DietPower, and I'm just going to have to learn how to keep that up when I go back to school in August. I'm not going to post my nutrition (what's the point??) until I start seeing the weight or measurements go down.

Yesterday's workout:
150 meter runs and then immediately to
jumping pullups (20)
Did that three consecutive times

Sumo Squats: 45/12, 65/12, 65/12
Deadlifts: 65/10 x 3

I'll be doing another lower body day this week.

Measurements:
142 lbs.
Pecs: 32.5"
Waist: 27.5"
Biceps: 11.25" and 11.5"
Hips: 36.75"
Thighs: 23" and 22.75"
Calves: 15.5" and 15"

1 comment:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

I am testing to see if this will post.