5.29.2006

Captain Meaniemommacrankypants

I wasn't a meanie momma until about 4:00 this afternoon. Seems that was when all of the activities from the day and the hot sun mixed into a hot ball of lava right behind my eyes. I got cranky. I didn't mean to, but it happened.

One thing I figured out from this morning's workout and this afternoon's workout, is that I bit off more than I could chew. I did the 45-minute powerwalk this morning, and I had intended to do the weights right after that. I didn't, thinking I could just do it during naptime. I should have followed my original plan. Instead, I did the weights during naptime, but was already too tired from the morning to do any decent job. I also only did chest, shoulders and triceps rather than a whole body workout. I will finish the split tomorrow morning before cardio.

No comments: