3.03.2006

Scented Markers Contribute to Huffing?

I recently bought Emily a brand new set of skinny markers. Every color she can imagine is in there and some there she never knew existed before were there waiting for her to create her magnificent stick figures. With hair. And long arms that wouldn't be possible unless you were from the planet Zork.

As part of this spankin' new set of markers came five that were all black with deeper, darker colors on the caps. These were Silly Scented Markers--a bonus. Before I even bought the package I imagined our daughter as one of those creepy people who has been huffing for half her life.

The Wal-Mart lady bid me a good day, and it was--as soon as I took those markers out and threw them away.

Whew. Another future medical and learning emergency diverted.

2 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

I hope you can retrieve the Silly Scented ones for me. It's going to be a long 2 weeks, and I need something to perk me up.

Tracy said...

Those markers would definitely perk you up! Crazy cranberry...or some such nonsense as that. Bullish blueberry. Okay, just made up that flavor.