3.04.2006

Got Goth, Will Travel

The American Heritage Dictionary: Goth. abbr. Gothic. Of or relating to the Goths or their language. Of or relating to a style of fiction that emphasizes the grotesque, mysterious and desolate. Barbarous; crude. adj.




This is the "Goth" look for me. Swell, isn't it? Although no ACTUAL Goth would even dream of using the word "swell." I had a BLAST dressing "up" and would do it again in a heartbeat. I actually had a happy, joyous day, so I think I need my doctor to write this into my plan of action for a happyjoyous life. :)

Oh. And I doubt if any self-serving or self-deserving (??) Goth would probably use smilies.






Peace out.

2 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

Can't wait for you to show these to Emily when she is older! And I can just imagine her showing them to her friends. They are great!

Tracy said...

Thanks! She's just going to love us if/when she goes through her dark phase. I'm looking forward to it.

Wal-Mart has some hot pink tights that I want to get--but I don't think I can wait ten years before wearing them. Might as well Shock and Awe now while I can.