1.02.2006

Raise your hand if you thought Ring Two was insipid. Good grief, where was the fear from The Ring that left me curled in a fetal position until dawn the next day? And the phone ringing? Forgeddaboutit! I wouldn't answer the telephone for two weeks straight, about the time that the nightmares went away. But R.Two--give me a break. I could watch that one with my eyes wide open the whole time . . . okay, except when Max/Simon Baker bit the big Samara sandwich. That was a little scary, but I still didn't have to close my eyes!

Exercise is right on this morning with shoulders/biceps/triceps, although I was more tired than usual. I plan on taking Thursday off this week, but I may have to reconsider taking a day off earlier than that. Eating is good, too, but I need to work on getting more water in. I have a half gallon in, so that leaves me with the rest of the day to get the other half down.

Shoulder/Arms routine:
Tri-set 10#s/6 reps x 4 sets:
DB Lat raise
DB front raise
DB Upright row
V-up crunches between each tri-set.

Superset:
Concentration curls 20#s/10 reps x 4 sets
Tricep pressdowns 35#s/12 reps x 4 sets

DB Kickbacks 10#s/12 reps x 2 sets

Tomorrow is Legs day--always my favorite. Also, it's the first day back at school, oh joy. I don't know which is worse, the clueless people running the show or the people in the show. Perhaps with everyone well-rested from the Christmas break, no one will be as grouchy. OR, we'll all be grouchy because Christmas break was too precious fun. We'll see!

No comments: